The BMW GS Off Road Rider Training Centre sessions take place at the beautiful Horseshoe Resort in Ontario, Canada.
For those of you who use GPS systems, the coordinates of the main training site are: (44° 32' 38.4" N, -79° 40' 45.74" W) or, equivalently, (44.5440 N, -79.679373 W).
You can get directions for driving from your home to our training location(s) on our Driving Directions page. Below you will find the directions (with signposts) for getting to BMW GS ORTC from downtown Toronto.
BMW GS Off Road Rider Training Centre
1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, Ontario
(705) 835-2790 ext # 1288
Directions to our Off-Road Main Training Site from the Toronto area
- Take Highway # 400 North past Barrie
- After passing the Duckworth Street exit ramp, please watch for the sign: 400 North 69 Sudbury / Parry Sound
- Stay to the right lanes of the highway to avoid taking Highway # 11 to Orillia
- Once you are on the 400 North extension, take the second possible exit at Horseshoe Valley Road East, exit # 117
- Travel east approximately 4 kms and then turn right on Line 3 North. Drive slowly along this winding road that has tight corners.
- You will find signs on your left saying Carriage Ridge Resort and Horseshoe Riding Adventures
- Turn left after going down a hill into the driveway of the Carriage Ridge Resort
- Keep left and watch for the Horseshoe Riding Adventure
- Park on the right and then please walk over to where you see lots of blue tents, ATVs, and motorcycles (or snowmobiles)